If you are seeking a busy, creative Junior Digital Marketing role, with an opportunity to use your previous experience, copywriting and marketing skills, this may be for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, articulate, driven and personable Junior Digital Marketing Executive to assist the marketing team with delivering highly focused marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on Digital Marketing. Excellent attention to detail and a hard work ethic are essential to balance a varied and dynamic workload.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping the Digital Director to develop concepts for marketing campaigns
- Proofing and critically analysing all print, digital designs and provide constructive feedback to the design studio
- Ensuring all deliverables adhere to brand guidelines; keeping the B2B and B2C communication mechanisms representative of the brand and its values.
- Copywriting for internal and external communications, print and digital
- Collating, constructing and distributing regular electronic, video and
- Working with the Digital Director in scheduling design, print and producing marketing campaigns
- Conducting Market research when required
- Keeping client facing marketing sites up-to-date
- Keeping social media sites up to date and producing relevant content
- PPC strategy, build and optimisation
You should be an innovative, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills as well as exceptional Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Ideally you will also have experience with HTML, CMS, Adobe products and experience within the software industry.
In return we can offer you:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days per year by length of service
- Health Insurance – level dependent on role
- Training and Development where required
As well as the opportunity to join a great team!