We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Luton.
The successful applicant will be involved in the design, development, and management of fully automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems. Team members will be helping to grow SmartSpace Software’s global competency in agility and will work directly with the head of the line of business to pilot new methods and techniques, and to spread knowledge throughout the Company.
Ideal candidates will already be working in a DevOps based role or environment and have the following technical skills and experience:
- Infrastructure as Code to configure and manage environments
- Working with Cloud Services preferable Azure
- Automated Build Orchestration
- Deployment Orchestration
- Git Source control
- Use of Fitness Functions within CI pipelines
Desirable, experience with:
- Experience of working with Service Fabric
- Experience with TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Experience supporting high availability systems and scalable architectures
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code tooling preferably Terraform
- Create tools and automated workflow capabilities to enable developers to promote code to different environments with maximum velocity
- Offer coaching and training to development teams to enable them to set up and manage their own build processes
- Improve the health and performance monitoring of the platform ecosystem
- Follow technology trends and demonstrate innovation
- Ensure platforms are delivered with the highest levels of security in mind
If you are a DevOps Engineer with a high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail, can think on your feet and are able to work well in changing and ambiguous circumstances this could be the perfect opportunity for you!