We are looking for a CI/CD Developer to join our team in Luton.
Part of the team helping to grow SmartSpace Software’s global competency in agility, the key responsibility of this role is the design, development and management of fully automated deployment systems to public and private clouds and networks.
Ideal candidates will already be working in a CI/CD or DevOps based role or environment and have the following technical skills and experience:
- Create tools and automated capabilities to enable build and deployment of services to clouds and networks
- Coach and train the development teams to enable them to set up and manage their own build processes
- Improve the health and performance monitoring of the platform ecosystem
- Follow technology trends and demonstrate innovation
- Ensure platforms are delivered to the highest levels of security possible
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly experienced in creating automated build orchestration
- Experienced in creating deployment orchestration
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code to configure and manage network environments
- Experience of working with cloud infrastructure as a service, preferably Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of Git source control
- Use of Fitness Functions within CI pipelines
- Some experience supporting high availability systems and scalable architectures
- A high technical aptitude with strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with Service Fabric
- Experience of TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code tooling, preferably Terraform
If you are a CI/CD Developer with a high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail, can think on your feet and are able to work well in changing and ambiguous circumstances this could be the perfect opportunity for you!