Due to continual growth of our business we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic AV Technical Supervisor to join our Technical Team.
The right candidate will be confident in leading a team and in representing the company for our high profile clients. As such, smart appearance and good communication skills are vital to this role.
We are looking for someone with good attention to detail and high working standards who is able to take initiative with minimal supervision. A good all round technical ability and knowledge will be beneficial to this role.
- To lead the team in day to day tasks as well as working on larger projects.
- Facilitate correct aspects of preparation, installation and documentation associated with AV Projects
- Have the ability to lead and train the team in the correct usage of systems.
- Be eager to learn new technologies and develop new skills as well as training others in the team to the same standard
- Have the ability to motivate and develop team members.
- Excellent computing skills are necessary and the ability to learn new software and systems
- Strong history in customer support
- Ability to make decisions and proactively problem solve, especially when in a customer facing environment
Experience Required (but not limited to):
- First and final fix AV installations
- Crestron and Extron Control systems
- VC systems e.g Polycom, Cisco, Skype and Lync
- Rack Building
- LCD, Videowall and Projection systems
- Digital Signage
- Room Booking systems
- Interactive Technologies
- Speaker and Microphone systems.
- Technical phone and remote support
- Project Planning and system design is advantageous
Full, clean UK driving license required.
The position is based from our office in Mildenhall but also includes UK travel as necessary.