Trading Update for the Full Year Ended 31st January 2021 and Reinstatement of Guidance
SmartSpace Software Plc, the leading provider of 'Integrated Space Management Software' for smart buildings, today publishes an update on trading and the expected financial performance of the Group for the full year ended 31st January 2021.
- Full year revenues expected to be approximately £4.6m (FY20: £5.1m)
- SaaS revenues of £2.3m up by 73% YOY and ARR up 60% to £2.9m
- Cash at year end of £4.5m
- Market guidance reinstated for FY22 & FY23
- 4,735 customers across 6,741 locations
- ARPU up by 18% to NZ$91.90
- Space Connect
- Evoko Naso now shipping and first revenues recognised
Click here to download the full press release.