Preliminary Results for the Twelve Months Ended 31 January 2022
SmartSpace Software Plc, (AIM:SMRT) the leading provider of 'Integrated Space Management Software' for smart buildings and commercial spaces ‘visitor reception, desks and meeting rooms’, announces its unaudited Preliminary Results for the twelve months ended 31 January 2022.
- • Total Group revenues up 11% to £5.14m* (FY21: £4.63m)
• Annual recurring revenue (“ARR”) up 64% year on year to £4.94m (FY21: £3.02m) 1
• Recurring revenues up 43% to £3.42m (FY21: £2.39m)
• Gross margin on continuing operations strong at 71% (FY21: 72%)
• Group Adjusted LBITDA of £2.49m (FY21: £2.12m)
• Loss per share 8.91p (FY21: 7.54p)
• Cash balance at the period end of £2.76m (FY21: £4.52m) and a net cash position of £2.38m (FY21: £4.10m)
Click here to read the full press release.