Final Results for the Year Ended 31 January 2023
SmartSpace Software Plc, (AIM:SMRT) the leading provider of "Integrated Space Management Software" for smart
buildings and commercial spaces is pleased to announce its Audited Final Results for the year ended 31 January 2023.
- Revenue up 48% to £5.06m (FY22: £3.41m)
- Annual recurring revenue (“ARR”) up 25% year on year to £5.59m* (FY22: £4.23m or £4.49m on constant
- currency basis)
- Recurring revenues up 49% to £4.92m (FY22: £3.29m)
- Gross margin on continuing operations 89% (FY22: 89%)
- Group Adjusted EBITDA** loss of £0.77m (FY22: £2.38m) with SwipedOn reporting its first full year profit
- Monthly average revenue per user (“ARPU”) increased by 25% year on year to £97* at 31 January 2023
- (FY22: £73 or £77 on constant currency basis)
- Loss per share from continuing operations 7.19p (FY22: 8.11p)
- Cash balance at the period end of £1.96m (FY22: £2.76m) and a net cash position of £1.63m (FY22: £2.38m)
Click here to read the full press release.